WinHex 16.0 | 1.89 Mb
WinHex is in its core a universal hexadecimal editor, particularly helpful in the realm of computer forensics, data recovery, low-level data processing, and IT security. An advanced tool for everyday and emergency use: inspect and edit all kinds of files, recover deleted files or lost data from hard drives with corrupt file systems or from digital camera cards. Features:
• Disk editor for hard disks, floppy disks, CD-ROM & DVD, ZIP, Smart Media, Compact Flash, ...
• Native support for FAT, NTFS, Ext2/3, ReiserFS, Reiser4, UFS, CDFS, UDF
• Built-in interpretation of RAID systems and dynamic disks
• Various data recovery techniques
• RAM editor, providing access to physical RAM and other processes' virtual memory
• Data interpreter, knowing 20 data types