HelpSmith v3.3 Build 10.1021 | 17 Mb
HelpSmith is an innovative help authoring tool allowing you to create CHM HTML Help files, Web Help, Printed Manuals, and PDF documents from the same source help project. The stand-alone and very easy-to-use environment includes a powerful Unicode word-processor with dynamic styles and live spell checker, support for Templates and Variables, advanced approach to working with graphical and video files, automatic correction system, and many other useful tools.What are the benefits of using HelpSmith?
* Create professional help files, Web Help (with collapsible TOC and Search), Printed Manuals, and PDF documents from the same source.
* Write help topics using the powerful WYSIWYG word processor with dynamic styles.
* Easily customize help topics by using Templates and Variables.
* Use the smart Project Merge feature for collaborative work on the same help system, for translation purposes, and for creating libraries of topics or templates.
* Import your existing help projects from compiled HTML Help (.CHM) files, or from Microsoft HTML Help Workshop (.HHP) format.
* Import help topics from Microsoft Word documents (.RTF), .HTML files, or ANSI/Unicode text files.
* Insert and manage graphical images in your help files effectively as never before.
* Check spelling as you type just like in Microsoft Word due to the in-built spell checker feature.
* Write help topics in multiple languages due to the complete UNICODE support.
* Forget about broken links when you rename anything. HelpSmith will automatically correct all the modified references for you.
* Intuitive and very easy-to-use interface. Write professional help files with NO need to learn anything.